Mountain Brook Golf Club has one of the best practice facilities in the area. Along with a 100 yard designated short game practice area designed by Phil Mickelson, the course boasts a 12 acre practice facility with a full length driving range, putting green, and a second short game practice area. The putting green and driving range are available for general use. Short game practice facilities are available to members and those taking lessons.
Practice Facility Rates:
- Small Bag (25 golf balls): $3
- Large Bag (55 golf balls): $6
- 12 Small Basket Punch Card: $30
- 12 Large Basket Punch Card: $60
- 12 Small & 12 Large Basket Punch Card: $80
- One Day Access Pass to ALL practice areas: $30
Practice Facility Hours:
Monday: Driving Range Closes at 2:30pm
Tuesday through Sunday: Last Range Bag Sold 30 minutes before Sunset
Mountain Brook Golf Club will also be offering the following practice facility memberships. Benefits of the membership include access to ALL areas of the practice facility, including the short game area designed by Phil Mickelson! All members will receive a membership card and bag tag for identification.
- Annual Pass (November 1 to September 30): Individual Pass: $600, Couple Pass: $875
- Season Pass (November 1 to April 30): Individual Pass: $450, Couple Pass: $675
- Summer Pass (May 1 to September 30): Individual Pass: $150, Couple Pass: $200
All Range Membership Pricing does not include sales tax. Please call us at (480) 671-1000 for more information.